Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: [OT] Case of life imitates art?

Re: [DS2] Second American Civil War

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:58:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS2] Second American Civil War

Just as aside, if you set up the Second American Civil War as a mirror
of the
first, I think you're missing the point. I have always figured it to be
general breakdown; you forget the anti-Federalist sentiment is stronger,
if
possible, through much of the West.

My vision is that Federal control has totally broken down, individual
states
claim sovereignty, and brush wars mostly based on purely local issues
will break
out. Hearing constant bickering about water rights, especially between
Colorado,
Kansas, and Nebraska, a Platte River War sounds one good place to start.
California would probably join in, claiming an even bigger piece of the
Colorado
River.

If you can't figure out a reason for Mississippi to invade Arkansas
while
Florida is hitting Georgia, you just aren't trying.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: [OT] Case of life imitates art?