Prev: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: [OT] Case of life imitates art?

Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:18:06 +1200
Subject: Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com wrote:
>Has anyone done a Diplomacy-for-Full-Thrust strategic game?
    Not that I know of, but you didn't want to hear that...

>I am planning on writing it but don't want to duplicate effort.
    Sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing it! Have you thought
about
the land armies part yet? Or are you just going to have all (space)
navies
instead?

Andrew Martin
Turning blue while holding breath...
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: [OT] Case of life imitates art?