Prev: Re: Hell in Microcosm Next: Re: DSII - Yet another FMA enhancement to replace the chit draw

Re: [SG]?Styrofoam walls...

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:19:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG]?Styrofoam walls...

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Ndege Diamond wrote:

> At 09:51 PM 3/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
> It's 1 ½" x 3 ½" x 5 ¼"  with lots of indentations molded into the
surface
> that I placed the firing slits into.	The styrofoam piece I made it
out of
> began life as the packing material that slides onto one end of  a
small
> computer speaker to hold it solidly in it's box.  The piece that held
the
> other end is due to become a SAM site with the bunker as the control
> center.  Both will make perfect targets for my NAC marines to perform
> commando raids upon.

Very cool. I've used plastic blister packages for several bunkers
recently. The rectangular ones GeoHex and others put minis in make good
bunkers, and I recently used a tall rectangular blister as the base for
an
anti-aerospace weapons system - great commando target.

> Speaking of bunkers, didn't someone mention they had done up some
house
> rules for their use and demolition in Stargrunt at some time in the
past or
> is that my memory acting funny again?

The bunker & building house rules I wrote and Tom Barclay later added to
are on my webpages. See my .sig for the URL - go to the Stargrunt II
area,
all the SG2 house rules we use are off there, along with loads of
related
items - bunker modelling ideas, for one.

Any suggestions for the rules welcomed,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: Hell in Microcosm Next: Re: DSII - Yet another FMA enhancement to replace the chit draw