Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: Independence War

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:59:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Independence War

therubydragon@mail.geocities.com wrote:

> I have been Playing WAY to much Independence War  Lately and was
> wondering if anyone had converted it to FT? For thouse of you that
> don't know what it is go here

	I play way too much Independence War as well.
	It should be reasonably easy to convert to FT.

	Just use the Vector rules from the Fleet Book,
	and give the ship forward and aft firing
	batteries and missiles.

	The Chaos alien ships are challenging, though...

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island