Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

A short absence [OT]

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:12:08 -0500
Subject: A short absence [OT]

Hi all

I'm sure this is Earth shakingly important. But, by the time you
read this, I've unsubbed for a week in the Communist Paradise
off the Florida Coast (aka Cuba). 27 degrees and sunny, here I come.
I shall resub when I have returned, appropriately equipped with
some Rum and a good box of cigars.

Have a good week everyone. :)

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply