Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Seattle-ness Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Seattle-ness Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:45:34 -0600
Subject: Seattle-ness Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

***
Just what we need - is for the "Seattle Disease" to keep spreading
eastwards
<g>.  Do you realize just how hard it is to get a good cup of tea served
in a
restaurant here in Seattle?
***

Well, while at a local bank, a couple of 'visiting' Seattle-ites
complained
about the lack of really good latte here. If they can't handle the
straight
stuff, they need to stay home. ;->=

However, I'd be more than willing to brew up a pot of Assam, if that's
not
too stout for your delicate tastebuds.

Wait a minute! I'm the one that's usually complaining about off-topic!

Oh, that's right; this is where I slink off for several days of
guilt-enforced
silence. ;->=

Unless, of course, I kick some serious Chaos fleet butt tomorrow... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Seattle-ness Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island