Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:51:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

***
On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> Hello,
>    I'll be moving to Newport Rhode Island for a bout six months and
would
> love to continue playing while I'm there.  If anyone knows of a good
game
> shop there and/or people  who pay Ground Zero Games' stuff, please let
me
> know.
>    Thank you,
>	  Phil P.

Sheesh - everyone keeps moving to the wrong side of the continent. :)
***

Yeah, but those in the middle of the continent are wondering why you
don't
stop in for quick game and a chat! Hell, I'll crank up the espresso!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island