Prev: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:18:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> Hello,
>	I'll be moving to Newport Rhode Island for a bout six months and
would
> love to continue playing while I'm there.  If anyone knows of a good
game
> shop there and/or people  who pay Ground Zero Games' stuff, please let
me
> know.
>	Thank you,
>		Phil P.

Sheesh - everyone keeps moving to the wrong side of the continent. :)

> Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

"Gort"? Was ist los - "Gort"? Phil schreibt unverstaendliche Phrasen in
irgendeiner merkwuerdiger oestlicher Sprache wieder.

[ducking, quickly]

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island