Prev: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC? Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply

Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:26:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?

I know I am going to get some flack for this, but....

	I bought the GW two fleet deal. You get the BFG box set, 3
blisters of
Cobras.  3 Blisters of Idolators, a Retributor battleship, a Desolator
battleship.  You also get a choice of either geting 2 Blackstone
Fortresses, or a Blackstone and a Battleship.  You also get a lot of
mine, fighter, and bomber minis.  As well as a nice looking pewter pin.

	I went for this deal mainly because I need this minis for my
Gothic
Thrust game at GenCon.	All of this stuff came today!  I'm in the
process of sorting through and assempbling this stuff.	Right now I'm in
hog heaven.

	I'll give you a more detailed look later, but I'm somewhat
preoccupied.  I've got an fleet to construct!

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks

with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads."

					--Dr. Evil
					"Austin Powers"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC? Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? -Reply