Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

RE: [MISC] [OT]Heavy Gear Miniatures (Original style)

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:48:09 +1100
Subject: RE: [MISC] [OT]Heavy Gear Miniatures (Original style)

Last week a lot of listees were bemoaning the difficulty of obtaining
old
Heavy Gear miniatures. Well, due to a fit of "How much for all your old
Heavy Gear in stock" buying in several stores last year I have quite a
few
(!!) extra gears, in original packs. I'd be willing to sell the surplus.

If interested please contact me OFFLIST for a list and prices. Remember
I am
in Australia but I will send anywhere (you'll be paying the postage  :}
)

My address is shoemark@acay.com.au

John

Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?