Prev: RE: Minis in the News Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?

[OT] BFG Questions ?

From: CLL@L...
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:26:45 +0000
Subject: [OT] BFG Questions ?

I've got the Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook in front of me, anyone got
anything
they want to know ?

It arrived yesterday, I was late home, I can't answer questions on
anything
other than the rulebook _yet_.

First impressions.

Very nicely packaged, much better than, say, 40K 3rd edition.

The rulebook contains rules (doh!), advanced rules, 10 scenarios,
modelling guide, background to the Gothic Sector with Chaos attacks led
by Abaddon, campaign rules, and details on 14 Imperial ships, 14 Chaos
ships, Blackstone Fortress, 6 Eldar ships, 6 Ork ships, fighters,
bombers,
boarding craft, orbital defences, ground installations, minefields etc.

Krass

Prev: RE: Minis in the News Next: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ?