Prev: Re: Minis in the News Next: Re: Minis in the News

Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:48:16 EST
Subject: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

In a message dated 3/24/99 8:08:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
clcaldwell@primary.net writes:

<< So. . .my only real concern is finding a game store that stocks FT!
 (You know you're too avid a game player when. . .you base major life
 decisions  on proximity to a good game store!)
 Nick Caldwell >>

Not a problem. I keep a full stock of GZG games and a good selection of
minis.
I can come up with 8 to 12 people to play F.T., about half of that do
Dirtside
and some of those Stargrunt. Call or e-mail me for directions. Thursdays
are a
good night to stop in and find a sci-fi crowd. Were open Tuesday through
Sundays 12 noon to 10 P.M. (but were often there much later Thursdays
and
Fridays)

Faron Betchley
Fabet@AOL.COM

Little Wars
11213K Lee Highway
Fairfax Va 22030
(703) 352-9222
(703) 352-9279<fax>

Prev: Re: Minis in the News Next: Re: Minis in the News