Prev: OT was Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:06:07 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

Beth spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> G'day Mark,
>
> >Women suck!	Women Stink!  Women play with your emotions before
> >destroying you.  To hell with women!
>
> I know you don't want to here this right now, but keep your hopes up
as
> we're not all like that (honest) ;)

Truth is, we all suck at different times. And if women suck so bad,
or men, we'd have forsaken the other sex long ago.... and that hasn't
happened. Just keep fishing... you may lose some lures, you may get
bit by a Shark, you may catch something you have to throw back....
but keep at it and eventually you can land the good one.

It's not just a fact, it's an article of faith.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: OT was Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....