Prev: RE: Minis in the News Next: OT was Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

Re:Nyrath and his cool maps...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:58:21 -0800
Subject: Re:Nyrath and his cool maps...

An image editor with an Invert function ? I tried it, but I'm not
having any luck with Really Big bitmaps these days (need more RAM I
suppose). Photoshop can handle it, but can't save it.

On the plus side, an Invert'ed image looks okay, although the purple
lines map to a lime green with too much brightness difference with the
white background to be easy on the eyes. Almost exactly as hard to read
as the purple-on-black is easy to read.

I'm sure Nyrath has all the seperate elements broken out in layers, and
could do a 'printer-friendly' version easily. let's ask him real nice...

So, how about it Nyrath ? Pretty please ?

At 9:11 AM -0800 3/24/99, Donald Hosford wrote:
>Say Nyrath, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the
>background of the two FT maps (The Canonical and Non-Canonical ones)
is
>black.
>
>I think they look great the way they are.
>But I don't have an unlimited expense account at the ink dealer...
>
>How do I change the black background to white without screwing up the
>rest of it?
>
>Donald Hosford

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: RE: Minis in the News Next: OT was Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...