Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Minis in the News

Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:27:26 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:34:20 -0800 Michael Llaneza <maserati@flash.net>
writes:
>Romance is dead in the nineties. The "shower a girl with roses and
>chocolates" style of courtship simply doesn't work anymore. If I ever
>figure out what does, listmembers will get a discount on my book...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!	 Heh, it still works on my wife after, ummm, sheesh, can
it really be 14 years!?  Seriously, it depends on the woman.  You gotta
get to know one for a couple of months at the least first.

Jim Clem
Every once in a while, declare peace.  It confuses the hell out of your
enemies.
--Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Minis in the News