Prev: Re: [OT][FT] Looking for MicroMachine ATSTs Next: Re: OT: [SF]Variable Fire Arcs...

Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:26:40 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

At 11:27 PM 3/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>I know you don't want to here this right now, but keep your hopes up
as
>>we're not all like that (honest) ;)
>>
>>Beth
>
>(evilly) of course, the *good* ones are all taken....
>
>--Laserlight (who has been happily married for 11 years, to a lady who
>doesn't understand gaming and doesn't really know the difference
between a
>star and a planet--"opposites attract")

You still have a ways to catch up <g> - we're closing in on our 20th
anniversary (this fall).  I'm a computer nerd, and I married a dyslexic
artist.  It's been an interesting ride so far . . .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
      The Gear Locker - http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear
	  Full Thrust - http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [OT][FT] Looking for MicroMachine ATSTs Next: Re: OT: [SF]Variable Fire Arcs...