Prev: Re: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: John Atkinson

Re: On a more personal note, redux.

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage@m...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:05:52 -0600
Subject: Re: On a more personal note, redux.

From: Mark A. Siefert <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>

>About my last post pretaining my finally finding romance...
>
>FORGET IT!
>
>Women suck!  Women Stink!  Women play with your emotions before
>destroying you.  To hell with women!

Sorry that things took a turn for the worst there Mark.  Not that I'm
trying
to compare situations here but my fiancée cancelled the wedding and I
was
laid off all in a weeks time (the wedding went before the job did so it
wasn't the money).   Tie that into doing the questionable thing of
putting
both our names on the deed to the house a little more than a month
before
the proverbial troubles came to a point and things got a bit messier.
There
may still be hope for her and I but there's a number of difficulties to
work
out before that's even a possibility again.

Please excuse my ramblings (the BAT squad can turn around if you
please).
Just wanted to let you know that you've got support out here if you need
it.
All I can add (too much already you say)  ;-)  is just go out and try
again...   Best of luck.

Kevin Walker
Mac / Windows Software Developer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester   MN	 USA

Prev: Re: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: John Atkinson