Prev: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

[FT] NAC Missile Boat

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:16:23 +1000
Subject: [FT] NAC Missile Boat

G'day guys,

	Just want to say congrats to Jon (GZG) on another spiffy fig -
in the
latest parcel from Nic (birthday time in the Fulton household) there was
one of those NAC destroyers (or whatever it is - heck I play FSE after
all)
with the dirty great gun/missile launcher on the top. As an indication
of
just how impressed I was, I'll let you know that I wrestled it off Derek
(figuratively speaking of course ;)  ) and its already undercoated and
on
the painting table.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.