Prev: OT: On a more personal note, redux. Next: RE: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:39:34 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

Really sorry to hear it man, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
Go out and hammer some Kra'Vak with infinite prejudice, you'll feel
better.

Jim Clem
Pak Protector:	Can make a nuke from a Van DeGraf generator and a pile
of
dirty socks

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:01:18 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:
>About my last post pretaining my finally finding romance...
>
>FORGET IT!
>
>Women suck!  Women Stink!  Women play with your emotions before
>destroying you.  To hell with women!
>
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: OT: On a more personal note, redux. Next: RE: OT: On a more personal note, redux.