Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

[FT,DS,SG] Anyone for GZG-ECCDU?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:08:32 +1000
Subject: [FT,DS,SG] Anyone for GZG-ECCDU?

G'day guys,

	Derek's been chatting to Nic at Eureka again (my wallet's
already
groaning) and Nic asked if we would could pass on a message for him as
he's
no longer on the list - something about running the business or reading
his
email ;)
	Basically Nic was wondering how much interest they'd be in a
Eureka
sponsored GZG get together (along the lines of the GZG-ECC) at Cancon?
He
thought Cancon would be best as it seems to be the only con/show in
Australia where people were prepared to travel interstate (even
internationally for that matter) to be there.

Anyway if you want to express interest in a GZG-ECC Down Under then
either
send a note off to Nic at:

nicr@pop.netspace.net.au

or drop me a line and I'll pass it along.

Have fun.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...