Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: Operational scale

Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:56:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Concerning these "pitch maneuvers"...I take it that so long as you
are
> just "rocking" the ship, no maneuver points are required.  Does the
"Roll
> maneuver" given in the fleet book cover a ship flipping end for end?

No. Flipping the ship end for end is covered by expending 1 maneuver
thrust point for turning 180 degrees in the Vector system, but isn't
possible in the Cinematic system under the current rules.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs... Next: Re: Operational scale