Prev: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!! Next: Re: [OT]Strike Vector

RE: [OT]Strike Vector

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:12:11 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT]Strike Vector

Heh OH yeah...There are another ten (!) pages of timeline, two tabletop
spaceship games and a metric tom of art, all to be processed and posted
probably AFTER i ship Slave Zero in a couple months...And maybe
something
slightly bigger with Strike as well....<cryptic pause>

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell