Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: UK shows (was: Re: Events and IRC.)

Re: Just scored..

From: "Chris Lowrey" <clowrey@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:30 -0600
Subject: Re: Just scored..

>Mike Wikan <MWikan@mailhost.accolade.com> wrote:
>>Just picked up a copy of AoG's Starsiege:Rebellion for Free at the GDC
>conference in San Jose at Dynamix's Starsiege booth...
>    Ah, but was it worth even picking it up for free?

Just my opinion, but I think it's a fun game.  It's very simple and well
streamlined (for now).	It has some elements of Stargrunt in it with the
skill quality dice.  The minis are just OK - the Cybrids looking very
menacing, the Imperials looking, well, goofy.  The minis, like all AoG
minis, are generally of good quality, large, and expensive.

Chris

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: UK shows (was: Re: Events and IRC.)