Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

Re:Ship Names of the Nations

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:15:55 -0800
Subject: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

At 8:37 AM -0800 3/18/99, devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>Michael:
>***
>There're Turkish ships in the Jane's, too, of course, but if you want
>a go at the list, knock thyself out. ;->=

I'll add it to the project list

>As for the authentic/obscure names, I'm fairly certain that Starfire
>used Arabic for the KON ships, but I never tried to find out for sure.

I'll check the boxed set vs. the Ottoman list and see.

>***
>Whenever I hear the "Odd Couple" theme, I get this image of Dennis
>Rodman borrowing Marge Schott's toothbrush.
>***
>
>Does anyone find this image NEAR as disturbing as I?!?!? *shudder*

That's really rather the point. It'd make at least a good Saturday
Night Live skit if Marge Schott ever gets herself in the news again, or
hosts the show...

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs