Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: RE: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:04:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

>Changing the design rule has little overall effect.  It doesnt apply in
>general to most weapons.  It not like a proposal that adds another 250
>die rolls and a set of charts to the game.

I hate to be contrary, but yes it does. (See my previous post concerning
arcs)

I affects balance. In effect, you're penalising smaller ships that done
have the MASS or POINTS for 3 class 2 Beams to take advantage of this
little "loophole."

Soon we'd see ships that only mounted Class 2s in multiples of 3 to take
advantage of the situation.

I'd rather leave things as they stand.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: RE: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs