Prev: Re:Ship Names of the Nations Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

Re: [FT] Initial Vectors

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:43:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Initial Vectors

Beth:

	It is funny you should ask.  In the last two games I played the
opponent
started out with an entering speed of 35 and 40  inches per turn. (were
in the
US)  Of course he had a vested interest in getting close quick as he was
Kra'Vak
and heavy in scatterguns.  Basically a one shot fleet come in fast
unload and
leave.
	As far as starting speed speed we usually say up to twice the
fastest
ship thrust of the ships you brought.  Of course the opponent always
brings a
thrust 8 ship when we do that.

	John Fox

----