Prev: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!! Next: Re: [OT] Weber/Starfire fans, rejoice!

[OT] Weber/Starfire fans, rejoice!

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:10:40 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [OT] Weber/Starfire fans, rejoice!

Hiya Folks!

I sent a "wail note" to Baen Books the other day, asking if there would
be any
more books in the Starfire series forthcoming.	They actually replied
(!), and
stated that if everything works out, David Weber and Steve White would
be
trying to coordinate their schedules later this year so that they could
write
the sequel to In Death Ground.	I always thought it was one half of a
two part
book - looks like the authors see it that way as well <g>.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!! Next: Re: [OT] Weber/Starfire fans, rejoice!