Prev: Re: List of Israeli Ship Names Next: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!

Re: List of Israeli Ship Names

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:12:13 -0600
Subject: Re: List of Israeli Ship Names

I have, at home, a '72 Weyer's and one of the reconstituted
WWI Jane's Ships, as well as the usual assorted coffee table
publications.

If anyone wants a list, say, of the Austro-Hungarian navy,
or Russian nautical terminology, drop me a line and I'll see
what I can do.

I realize these are pretty common, and I'm no expert and therefore
subject to errors-in-transcription, but I thought I'd offer
these none-the-less.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: List of Israeli Ship Names Next: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!