Prev: Re: Star Map Poster Next: Re: A Kids game...

RE: A Kids game...

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:09:31 -0800
Subject: RE: A Kids game...

Got sidetracked this weekend...It will be going up on my Strike Vector
page
as "Strike Vector Lite" and initially includes the Fleets of the Terran
Republic and the Matok Raiders..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Fighters.