Prev: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!! Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:35:32 +0100
Subject: Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills

David Brewer wrote about Mary Gentle (the most mis-named woman I know
of <g>):

> I wonder why she hasn't subscribed to the list? She posts pretty
> frequently to soc.history.medieval, so if anybody wants her e-mail
> address it should be a matter of public record on deja-news.

Judging from the discussions we had in the playtest group - nominally
about FMA - this list would be very much more OT if she contributed. A
lot more hilarious, too <g>

Just for the record, armed rats are *bad* :-)

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!! Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress