Prev: RE: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: RE: Scattergun Symbol

Need an acceptable Beijing/B ADFC varient

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:49:16 -0600
Subject: Need an acceptable Beijing/B ADFC varient

Vainly hoping that the local phone system will re-establish internet
connectivity for the entire university sometime today, I ask someone
to mail me directly if they have a valid-seeming Beijing/B ADFC varient,
mentioned in the FB.

I tried using Jared's re-work of Schoon's XLS worksheet, but either
the boat's too small or too big for a varient rather than an overhaul.

The_Beast @ devans@uneb.edu

PS. Wait a mo'! Dean's note just got through! HALLELUJAH!

Prev: RE: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: RE: Scattergun Symbol