Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: RE: Scattergun Symbol

Re: WARHEAD IMPACT!

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:16:05 +1000
Subject: Re: WARHEAD IMPACT!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Despite frantic point-defence attempts by the UK and US Postal
Services,
> the package has evaded all attempts to delay it and impacted the
mailbox
> this morning. Splash one!

Obviously the UK Postal Disservices were too busy with my package of
Starblazers... Posted Australia 27 Jan, arrived UK 12 March. Obviously
the Air Mail went via Vickers Vimy or some such.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: RE: Scattergun Symbol