Prev: [FH] Dollars to Credits Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits

Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@p...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:29:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

At 10:55 PM 3/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Oh yeah and there's Wing Commander tacked on to the end of it.. Lemme
just
>>say that if you took out everything to do with the carrier pilots,
their
>>dialogue, childish non disciplined behavior, relationship to their
>>commanders, and the dumpy ships they fly,
>
>Looked like 50's era jets.  I was disapppointed.

Actually, I thought they most resembled the Games Workshop Epic Ork
"Fighta-Bombas".

And yes, to any who are wondering, the movie really is that bad.  I had
go home and watch "Severed Dreams" to cleanse my mind.

You know, I knew it wasn't going to be good, but I didn't think it was
going to be that bad.
Nick Caldwell
clcaldwell@primary.net

Prev: [FH] Dollars to Credits Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits