Prev: [FT]Fleet sizes... Next: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:24:50 +0000
Subject: WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

>To all attendees of GZG ECC 2,
>
>	Target is acquired.
>
>	Package is airborne and inbound.
>
>To all others,
>
>	You will know soon. . .
>
>To Jon,
>
>	I told you not to read this! :-)

Despite frantic point-defence attempts by the UK and US Postal Services,
the package has evaded all attempts to delay it and impacted the mailbox
this morning. Splash one!

To Nick and all the guys attending GZG-ECC2, thank you all VERY much for
the shirts - the signed one was especially apprectaited - hey, now I
know
that some of you can even write WITHOUT a computer..... (and you call
yourselves Wargamers...??) <VERY BIG GRIN!>

It sounds like you all had a great time, with good organisation and a
really good atmosphere - I REALLY wish I had been able to make it over,
ah
well, maybe in 2000 (though I think I said that in 1998 about 1999....
:-/). Seriously, if funds and time permit then I'll be there.  Have you
fixed a date yet? As long as it doesn't clash with Fantasy Partizan
(which
was on the 21st Feb this year, and is almost always on the nearest
weekend
to this) then I can probably make it, circumstances and Real Life (TM)
permitting.

Just one small request/favour: did anyone video any of the goings-on at
the
con this year? If so, I'd REALLY love to see a copy! I'd be more than
happy
to send a few minis in recompense...... (oh, and NTSC format is no
problem
for me).

Thanks again for the shirts, guys!

Jon (GZG)