Prev: RE: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem Next: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal

[FT Showdown] Kenny (was Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:23:15 -0500
Subject: [FT Showdown] Kenny (was Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem)

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 12:04 PM 3/12/99 +1000, Beth wrote:
> >By the way don't you think its
> >ironic that Kenny has survived so long?
>
> Ironic?  No.	By design?  Yes. <grin>  We want to deprive Indy of the
> chance for theatrics. ^_-

And when has Indy not taken advantage of any opportunity for theatrics?
(Personally, I'm wondering when Damien's father is going to arrive on
the
scene.	(8-) )

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: RE: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem Next: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal