Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem

Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:04:37 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem

G'day,

>By the way, Beth -- that was very well done, indeed.  I don't think I
>could've asked for anything better, though since both Noam & I were
>targetting your BDN with everythign we had anyway, I'm not sure the
>placement mattered *too* much.  (Just to make you feel better. ^_- )

Thanks for your consideration, but believe me when I say its not the
worse I've ever endured...hey when you roll dice like I do you have to
be philosophical (or plain crazy). By the way don't you think its
ironic that Kenny has survived so long? (Kenny immediately gets popped
and Indy starts belting Beth over the head yelling "You bastard!").

> (I also like the 1 maneuver point per point of rotation rule, as
>people in my GZG-ECC game know.  Pushes were 2 MPs, and your # of MPs
was
>equal to your thrust rating instead of half.)

Hmmm, nice idea. How much does it change/restrict the movement?

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem