Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line

Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:59:30 PST
Subject: Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line

>Is anyone familiar with the above 6mm Sci-Fi line?
>
>I have the denizen 25mm line and they're quite good. Was wondering if
>the same applied to the micros...
>
>Los

The Infantry is nice, if not spectacular.  Big heads, like the Adler 6mm

Napoleonics, but not grotesquely so.  The Federation vehicles are VERY
reminiscent of the Renegade Legion tanks--so much so that I habitually
mix the two, without anyone ever noticing.  The Ventauran vehicles are
also quite nice, and one Grav MBT has become my favorite tank--I don't
the name or stock # any more, but it's very streamlined (Probably the
Tal'hiran MBT).  The scout walkers are so-so.  Of the buildings, I only
have the Laser Sentinel Towers and the Laser Command Towers--resin
castings, low quality, with very little detail.  The turrets atop each
tower are taken from the 25mm line (normally they are the heads of the
Warbots), and look reasonably good by themselves.

I had no idea that the K'hiff had been released in 6mm!  I'll have to
get a few packs of them.

This reminds me of my "Hitchhikers" pack...I'll have to put them on the
table soon.  I need a Zaphod Beeblebrox to inspire my troops, I really
do!

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line