Prev: Stone Mountain Figs Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

repost of pt defense for NCSN missiles

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:51:44 -0500
Subject: repost of pt defense for NCSN missiles

Hmm, I'm not sure if this went out, my mailer burped.  Here it is again.

If you've already seen it, my apologies.

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:42:39 -0500  "Wasserman, Kurt"
<Kurt.Wasserman@CAI.COM> writes:
>And ScatterGuns? <G>
>
>And, for the record, the Kra'Vak categorically deny any incursions
>into NCS
>other than cultural exchange convoys and bookmobiles.	Heh...
>
>-=Kr'rt
======================

Yeah, and you see the damage a book can do at 5 kps!!!!

Regarding effects of point defense systems.

Effects of Point defense systems.

PDS

1-2 No effect
3-4 Kills one missile
5 Kills two missiles
6 Kill two missiles, plus re-roll

Class 1 beams

1-3 Miss
4-5 Kills one missile
6 Kills two missiles, plus re-roll

Scatterguns

Since SGs affect fighters same as SMLs, and the Long Lance is certainly
still smaller than a fighter, they have no additional effect on these
missiles.

Sorry Kr'rt.  8^)

Jim Clem
Full Thrust Site http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Stone Mountain Figs Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2