Prev: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:16:51 +0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

>There was talk from GZG about fighter bases being available
>or at least evaluated. Something *different* IIRC.
>Is that still on the to do list?

We showed a prototype round at several UK shows late last year, and
response was good, so they're now available. An approx. 1" metal cast
hexagon, with a depression at the back to hold a die, and six tiny holes
ready to take thin wire (we've done them about 1-1.5" high for the
display
ones) on top of which you stick your fighters. Looks good with 3 or 6
fighters (3 for bigger ones like the GF range, up to 6 for the smaller
FT
ones). UK price 75p each, you supply your own chosen type of wire.

The "plastic or card hex on top of a flying stand" method is the one we
advocated in FT/MT, and still looks good.

Jon (GZG)