Prev: Just a note.. Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

A Kids game question for the teeming masses..

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:39:50 -0800
Subject: A Kids game question for the teeming masses..

I will post it this weekend on my own Site, complete with Color counters
suitable for Adhesion to Cardstock.

I have a couple format questions.
I am questioning the Wisdom of using the Star Wars counters and am
contemplating simply Making two Fleet sets composed of representative
ship
types.

Would you all prefer using Star Wars or Original Artwork from my
Archives
(They are quite good, IMHO <ha!>)?

Contents will be:

There will be Simple Turn templates (BIG TURN, and SMALL TURN,
respectively)
There will be damage markers to place on your ship counters (Big red
Explosions with Accrued damage boldly in the middle-My Son applied them
my Mon Cal cruiser with great relish! "Boy, Dad i sure am pounding him
up
good!!")

A simple 1 Page rulesheet.
Simple 6" range/movement ruler
MAYBE a provisional point system, but you may be stuck with the "This
seems
about right" approach

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Prev: Just a note.. Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters