Prev: Re: Re:[OT] Attention Devan! Next: Re: [LIST] Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

[LIST] Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:06:59 -0600
Subject: [LIST] Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

Whoa, this is dangerously close to a political discussion!

However...

***
Bravo! I always say if a list limits the discussion, that is contrary to
the
Constitution (on both sides of the Pond), In that case, its time to find
another list. I'm glad this one doesn't do it.
***

Without discussing this, or the previous poster's invitation for me to
sign
off the list, I will point out that this list has limited the discussion
for
years.

The only difference is that, recently, we've done without Jon White's
able
hand at the helm. Now, we must depend each list member's personal
compass of
manners.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re:[OT] Attention Devan! Next: Re: [LIST] Re: [OT] Attention Devan!