Prev: Re: A Kids game... Next: Re: [OT] A Kids game...

Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:17:01 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

In a message dated 3/9/99 10:08:25 AM EST, los@cris.com writes:

<<
 The majority of discussions on this list are relevant to the interests
 of the whole even if individuals sometimes disagree with individual
 threads. Some spin off into irrelevancy occasionally but they die off
 just like any other. You're ranting about SST movie vs book probably
 prolonged the thread longer than it would have lived otherwise. <grin>
 That's life on this mailing list, might as well unsub now if you're
 going to jump up and down the nano-second something strays off of your
 idea of a proper thread.  Pay someone	you trust to forward you your
 list of Ok subjects. I'll do it for $25 a month US. <only kidding>

Bravo! I always say if a list limits the discussion, that is contrary to
the
Constitution (on both sides of the Pond), In that case, its time to find
another list. I'm glad this one doesn't do it.

Prev: Re: A Kids game... Next: Re: [OT] A Kids game...