Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley (Thruster pushes) Next: RE: [LIST] Non-topics

RE: Attention Devan! and Re: [LIST] Non-topics

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:48:27 -0600
Subject: RE: Attention Devan! and Re: [LIST] Non-topics

***
Doug wrote:

>However, if I start to worry about the civility and concern
>for others on this list, I can always go back to
>rec.games.miniatures.warhammer.
***

Looking back at this, I understand the confusion. I meant the above
would end
with something like 'and come back screaming about the barbarians...'

It was a compliment, guys.

There ARE a lot of good folk on r.g.m.w, but talk about your
signal-to-noise...

***
I don't think any subject should be banned.
***

I actually tend to ascribe to this position. But especially including
the 'I do
think that the focus of all discusions should be related to GZG games.'

Trust me, I do understand how difficult letting OT comments go by
unresponded.
My tongue is bloody after hearing comments, some simple name-calling,
with which
I violently disagreed, supposedly both pro and con my original
statements.

I still won't respond now. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley (Thruster pushes) Next: RE: [LIST] Non-topics