Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

Re: Attention Devan!

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:56:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Attention Devan!

Too late; I was steaming that the only person bothering to point out
that this
has been well done before and mostly off topic to the list, which is not
general military one, was you referring to the web site. We have
differing
views of the movie, but apparently similar respect for others.

However, I promise this is my last comment on the subject. Any further
will be direct, as most of the previous should have been.

By the way, should be an 'S' on the end. Devans. Or just Doug.

However, if I start to worry about the civility and concern for others
on this
list, I can always go back to rec.games.miniatures.warhammer.

The_Beast

Los <los@cris.com> on 03/08/99 04:12:33 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Attention Devan!

Don't read any of today's emails...you'll blow a gasket!

Los

Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley