Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

Re: Ship Control Cards

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 10:36:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship Control Cards

>	For the Solar Thrust cards, I'm planning on glueing Fuel cards
>	the back of the Ship cards, and laminating them somehow.
>	This will allow me to check off damage and fuel with a
>	china writer or a dry-erase whiteboard felt-tip marker.

You can get them laminated at many copy shops, but for those who prefer
do such things themselves (or want to cut stuff out of the lamination -
which tends to peel off if you cut the sealed edges) you can get "peel
and
stick" type lamination material at many art supply stores.  This is a
clear
plastic sheet with glue on one side - but the adhesive is similar to
Scotch
"magic tape" and becomes almost completely transparent when the plastic
is
applied.  Works really well for this kind of thing, though you have to
be
careful when you are applying the plastic that you don't trap air and
get
unsightly "bubbles" in the lamination.

:-)

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2