Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: AAAGH!!!

Re: StarCraft-esqe Minis.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:42:59 -0500
Subject: Re: StarCraft-esqe Minis.

At 02:24 AM 3/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello:
>
>	Well, I've gone and done it.  I've gotten my self hooked on
StarCraft.
>Now I want to know which miniature lines look the MOST like the cool
>Terran Marine PA suits featured in the game?
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Well, the closest I've seen are *sigh* GW Space Marines--they're the
obvious "inspiration" for the Terrans, as the illustration on page 29
makes
clear.	Some kind of Helmet swap, then load 'em up with gear.  Other
than
that, the Global Games "UNE Troopers" from Legions of Steel are
reasonably
close too.  And of course, DemonBlade makes a figure who looks a lot
like
the Ghost pictured on page 33.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: AAAGH!!!