Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:48:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Kevin Walker wrote:

> Strictly as an optional consideration it should be possible to keep
the
> "Boom", "Firer Systems Down", etc. results in.

i'd agree there should be an option to do this; it adds flavour.

> Add percentile dice to the
> attackers penetration roll.

i disagree strongly. the whole point of the Accelerator is to speed up
and
simplify, not add more rolls. i know it's only a simple roll, but even
so
it makes things more complicated.

> Now, if you don't mind I think I'll take cover against the incoming
fire.

ah, you know GZG-L too well :-).

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2