Prev: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 07:24:42 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

At 04:31 PM 3/7/99 +0000, you wrote:
>On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> >Vector Movement Modification Proposal:
>> >Main Drive thrust and Thruster Pushes must be executed together;
they may
>> >not be separated by a Facing Change.
>>
>> Hmmm, an interesting thought, and one that I can see the rationale
>> behind... what does anyone else think?
>
>it sounds logical to me - there appears to be a loophole here, and this
>seems an effective way of closing it. i don't think we lose all that
much
>because of it, do we?

That depends entirely on how rapidly your squadron is approaching the
edge
of the map....
^_^;

I haven't done that recently, but I did pull something similar one time
when Mark & I had a playtest game -- this was when you had more maneuver
points (vector movement, mind!), but could only change facing by 1 point
per maneuver point.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...