Prev: RE: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: StarCraft-esqe Minis.

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 07:50:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

John Crimmins wrote:

> How do you base your fighters?  Until now, I've been mounting a
cardboard
> triangle on a GW flight base, and mounting a figher on each corner.
It's
> not bad, but I want to do better.  Does anyone do anything
particularly
> brilliant that doesn't require an engineering degree?

I've made a fighter stand that's similar in concept to your card
triangle. It
has a cylindrical cap that slips over the top of a GW base and three
arms
coming out from this centre. You then mount a fighter on the end of each
arm.
I'm waiting for the mould to come back (any day now, I've been promised
for
the last couple of weeks ...), once I've cast a few up and mounted some
fighters I'll take some pictures and post them on my website.

Tony

Prev: RE: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: StarCraft-esqe Minis.