Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

Re: [FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:20:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

>According to the Miniatures list in the back of the fleet book, we have
>NAC:
>Firestorm II
>Phantom Heavy Fighters
>
>ESU:
>Kilo Class Fighters
>Katya Class Fighters
>Kisha Class Heavy Fighters
>
>NSL:
>Adler Class Fighter
>Wulf Class Interceptors
>Wespe Class Heavy Fighters
>
>FSE:
>Mirage IX Class Fighters
>Camerone Class Heavy Fighters
>
>Do the major powers have preferences for fighter types ?

No, they're just the ones we've done models of (so far....)   :-)

>Are interceptors better at attacking SML's/Missiles ?

Good question. I guess maybe they should be. Something for us to address
in
FB2/FT3.....

>What sensor range can fighters be detected at, and would they have
similar
>sensor ranges to ships, or one step lower ?  I.e. fighters sensor range
is
>36" rather than 54" due to smaller sensor packages - still military,
though.

Again, this is probably something for FT3 - we want to look at and
rework
all the sensor rules. Any good ideas in the meantime would be useful!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB